1. Lots of energy.
2. Willing to try things – take risks.
3. Ready to talk, can talk a lot.
4. Gets along well with adults.
5. Can do several things at one time.
7. Need less sleep.
8. Good sense of humour.
9. Very good at taking care of younger kids.
11. See details that other people miss.
12. Understand what it’s like to be teased or to be in trouble so are understanding of other kids
13. Can think of different and new ways to do things.
14. Volunteer to help others.
15. Happy and enthusiastic.
16. Imaginative – creative.
17. Articulate – can say things well.
18. Sensitive – compassionate.
19. Eager to make new friends
20. Great memory.
22. More fun to be with than most kids.
24. Warm and loving.
25. Care a lot about families.